The simplest way to uninstall apps is from the Start screen.
- Press the Windows logo on your keyboard or tap the icon on the screen.
- At the Start screen, tap and hold the app's tile you want to uninstall.
- Tap the three dots at the lower right corner, select more options, and then uninstall.
- It's also easier with a mouse or trackpad. Just right click on a tile and then select uninstall.
Some apps can't be removed, so you might not see the uninstall option.
There's another way to uninstall apps that might not be too obvious.
- Swipe in from the right side of the screen and tap 'All settings.'
- Select System and then tap Apps & features.
- You can sort the list of apps by size, name, or install date.
- If you would like to uninstall an app, select it from the list and then tap or click the uninstall button.