The simplest way to uninstall apps is from the Start screen.
- Press the Windows logo on your keyboard or tap the icon on the screen.
- At the Start screen, tap and hold the app's tile you want to uninstall.
- Tap the three dots at the lower right corner, select more options, and then uninstall.
- It's also easier with a mouse or trackpad. Just right click on a tile and then select uninstall.
Some apps can't be removed, so you might not see the uninstall option.
There's another way to uninstall apps that might not be too obvious.
Swipe in from the right side of the screen and tap 'All settings
- Select System and then tap Apps & features.
- You can sort the list of apps by size, name, or install date.
- If you would like to uninstall an app, select it from the list and then tap or click the uninstall button.