This article refers to the Student's profile management and cloud synchronization process in Swinguru Pro.
Here below is a summary of how to get your students to be synchronized between Swinguru Pro and the Swinguru Cloud:
- In Swinguru Pro, the Coach has to create his student's profile, input the Student's email address and click 'submit'
- Swinguru will send this Student an email with a request to confirm he agrees to become the Coach's Student and be connected to the cloud by clicking on ‘here’ in the email.
- Once the Student clicks on ‘here’ he will be redirected to www.swingurucloud.com where he can sign in and perform necessary actions like create password if needed.
- At next log in in the Swinguru Pro application or when calling back the Students library the system will send a request to the Swinguru Cloud to check Students accounts.
- A cloud icon would be displayed next to Student’s name in Student selection module if the Student is registered and confirmed on the Swinguru Cloud. This means that the account is synchronized with Swinguru Cloud and data synchronization will be performed in Swinguru Pro (if computer is connected to the Internet).
- As soon as the cloud icon and account synchronization is active, upload of screencast and lesson videos will be enabled.